Are you tired of buying shirts over and over again due to yellow underarm stains? There is nothing more annoying than underarm stains when it comes to your wardrobe. It happens to everyone. At times, it can be very embarrassing. Are you ready to demolish and beat underarm stains in your very own home? Well now is the time to save your money and remove those stains in a natural way all on your own..
- Dish Soap: removing underarm stains from your shirts is easier than you think! Just remove those stains with dish soap! Mix 1/3rd dish soap with 2/3rd of hydrogen peroxide and gently rub together where the stain is located.
- Salt: try salt! Not only in the kitchen, its also useful on stains. 4 tablespoons of salt in 1 liter of hot water does the trick.
- Cold Water: gently rub and soak your yellow underarm stained shirts in cold water. DO NOT USE HOT WATER! It would set the stain instead of remove it
- Aspirin: aspirin is used in many diffrent ways. If you want to remove those underarm stains immediately – crush 2 aspirins and mix the powder in ½ cup of warm water. Gently soak the stained area for about 2-3 hours, and then wash.
- Lemons: lemons may be yellow but they are really good for lifting gross underarm stains. All you need is lemon juice and cold water for awesome results
Now that you have all these great tips on cleaning those nasty underarm stains,get them clean!