spring just around the corner kids are most likely to go outside
and play games. Such as kickball, soccer, football, and maybe even baseball.
Although these games are very fun and keep kids off the couch,
they keep us adults in all day trying to get rid of all those dreadful mud
stains. Well, Truxillo is here to make that 5 hour laundry day into at least 2
hours With of laundry cleaning.
Dirt stains are easier to get out than other stains, but it
still depends on what you are wearing. The lighter the clothes, the easier it
is to spot the stain. As you can imagine, getting dirt on anything white will
make the stain look even more prominent. However, dirt stains can be removed
with time to spare. Dirt particles are loose and have no bind, acting more like
dust. A standard wash is more than enough to get your clothing clean of dirt.
Mud stains are what we really need to be worrying about. Unlike
dirt, mud stains are thick and have multiple layers. Mud is typically mixed
with water or some other substance making it heavy. Mud also seeps deep into
The first step to removing mud from your clothes is letting it
dry. When mud dries, it loses its bind and hold on the clothing. The next best
thing is to shake the clothing off outside. The dried mud will dust off in no
time, making your job even easier. Then, lay the clothing down on a flat
surface and apply whatever detergent you want to the mud stains. Stain removers
are great at removing mud. Let the detergent and/or stain remover do its job
and allow them to break the mud apart. Make sure that your clothing is laying
down flatly when you apply the chemicals. This can take time, but in the
meanwhile you can catch up on your favorite shows.
There are even some surprising tactics to remove certain
stubborn stains, like alcohol! According to Grab Green
Home, vodka can breakthrough mud stains with ease. It’s also
important to note that using a dryer could potentially make the stain worse,
allowing it to set.
Even though grass stains are like
mud stains, they are harder to clean. Unlike mud, grass stains aren’t thick and
can almost go unnoticed by texture alone. The proteins in the grass rub off
onto your clothes from sliding, running, and even sitting on grass. There isn’t
really a guaranteed way to avoid grass stains outside, so learning how to get
them out of your clothing is key. Fortunately, the methods for grass stain
removal are essentially the same as mud removal. Begin with pouring detergent
on the affected spot. Next, it’s important to massage the spot to make sure the
detergent soaks into the clothing. Let the detergent rest for 10-20 mins, and
then wash the clothing normally.
Now that you know what it takes
to make that 5h of washing in to a 2h day of washing, you can finally get the
rest you need.
With it being close to fathers day it would be good to simply give you dad some new clothes. Not letting him hold on to his old clothes from the late 80s to early 90 is not a crime. Everyone loves getting new clothes, but no one likes when you wash those new clothes and they shrink. He would want that polo shirt or pair of jeans to fit him just as perfectly as they did when you first tried them on. That’s why i want to help you keep his new gifts around for a long time. Here are some very helpful and important tips on how to keep your new clothes from shrinking:
Always Read the Labels Before Washing
When it comes to washing your new clothes, it is important to always read the label to see what type of washing is needed. Some items may be strictly dry cleaning, while others may be machine washable but delicate. Some clothing may need to be washed in warm water, others in cold. you also need to pay attention on how you dry your clothes , as some items require more time, or some clothing types are recommended to be hung up to dry. With there being many different types of clothing and washing recommendations, it’s important to simply read the labels.
Using Hot Water Creates More Risk of Shrinking
When you wash clothing in hot water, more damage is caused to the fabric. The more you wash your clothes in hot water the more the fabric will wear and tear. While using cold water may not clean your clothes as much as hot water, it will lower the risk of shrinking and tearing.
Air Dry Your Clothes
Most often, clothes become damaged in the washer or dryer if the proper cycle is not chosen. You should not leave your clothes in the dryer too long, as this could cause shrinkage. By air drying your clothes, you will be avoiding the risk of damage that is caused by a rough drying cycle. It also helps save energy ,water ,and money.
If You Chose Not to Air Dry, Use a Lower Heat Setting
You may not want to air dry your clothing because you feel that it takes too long or you just don’t have the space. Instead, you can start drying your clothes on a lower heat setting and then remove them while they are still damp. You can then allow them to air dry and doing that will safely dry your clothes. This will decrease the risk of over heating/drying your clothing
I hope this article helped you out. Don’t forget before yoto wash them using our helpful tips. Please enjoy your fathers day with your family.
Are you tired of buying shirts over and over again due to yellow underarm stains? There is nothing more annoying than underarm stains when it comes to your wardrobe. It happens to everyone. At times, it can be very embarrassing. Are you ready to demolish and beat underarm stains in your very own home? Well now is the time to save your money and remove those stains in a natural way all on your own..
- Dish Soap: removing underarm stains from your shirts is easier than you think! Just remove those stains with dish soap! Mix 1/3rd dish soap with 2/3rd of hydrogen peroxide and gently rub together where the stain is located.
- Salt: try salt! Not only in the kitchen, its also useful on stains. 4 tablespoons of salt in 1 liter of hot water does the trick.
- Cold Water: gently rub and soak your yellow underarm stained shirts in cold water. DO NOT USE HOT WATER! It would set the stain instead of remove it
- Aspirin: aspirin is used in many diffrent ways. If you want to remove those underarm stains immediately – crush 2 aspirins and mix the powder in ½ cup of warm water. Gently soak the stained area for about 2-3 hours, and then wash.
- Lemons: lemons may be yellow but they are really good for lifting gross underarm stains. All you need is lemon juice and cold water for awesome results
Now that you have all these great tips on cleaning those nasty underarm stains,get them clean!
Have you ever wondered who those people that like to fold laundry are? Whelp, they exist and they enjoy folding their laundry. Many find it as a way to pass the time on a relaxing weekend afternoon. It may appeal to their organized nature, or act as a way to focus their attention on an easy task other than stressing out about work. Others are not so fond of the activity. To these people, folding the laundry is a dull chore, one that is better off being replaced by just stuffing one’s clothes in an empty drawer. However, there are certain advantages that come with folding your laundry properly, and may just make the task worth it.
- For example, folding your articles of clothing allows for you to have much more room to store them. Whether you are putting laundry away in a drawer, or packing up for a trip, you will be provided much more volume by reducing the amount of space each individual article takes up. This way, it is easy to store everything in one contained area, rather than having to find a new spot to put away the clothes that wouldn’t fit with the rest.
- Folding greatly reduces the amount of wrinkles and creases in your laundry. When you go out in a new shirt or pair of pants, you want to look your best. Wearing smooth properly-folded attire both looks good and feels right.
- Folding your laundry can make it last longer. Folding your laundry, as opposed to hanging or bunching the clothing, reduces tugging and pulling. This can help extend the lifespan of the clothes, as well as prevent and pulling at the seams or fraying of edges.
- Organization is key for a peaceful daily routine, and folding your clothes is a key part of organizing. Folded clothes in a stack are easy to access, and to group together with articles of a similar nature. This process will make your life much easier than attempting to locate a certain piece of clothing in an unmanageable pile.